San Francisco Family Law Paralegal Opening (Remote)
Join a Team of Committed Legal Professionals in the Bay Area!
Fenchel Family Law PC is excited to announce a new opening for a family law paralegal! We're looking for a remote paralegal who can help our clients navigate complex family law disputes, such as divorce, with empathy and patience.
As a paralegal at Fenchel Family Law PC, you'll be responsible for:
- Helping clients begin their journey with our team;
- Working with clients to usher them through various family law-related processes;
- Maintaining our legal calendar;
- Preparing family law pleadings;
- Drafting discovery and financial disclosures;
- And more!
We're looking for a self-starter who's familiar with the latest rules and preferences of the Alameda, San Mateo, Contra Costa, San Francisco, and Marin family courts.
If that sounds like you, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- A copy of your CV/resume;
- Your phone number;
- Your availability for a phone interview;
- Anything else you'd like us to know about you!
We're ideally looking for an applicant who can work with us full-time, but we're open to discussing hourly or part-time arrangements for the right candidate. If hired, you'll start working with our team as soon as possible.
Compensation: $60,000-100,000, depending on experience and billable hours.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re interested in learning more about other career opportunities here at Fenchel Family Law PC, please visit our careers page.